Welcome to Of Love Healing and Hypnosis

You're Invited to Join - Angel Whispers Intuitive Communication Certification

I'm honored to host Russell Forsyth and his Angel Whispers Intuitive Communication Certification here in San Antonio. We have a few seats left and would love to welcome you to join us July 20 and 21st. Whether you are interested in further developing your connection with the Angels to assist in your personal life, or the lives of others, I believe you will find Russell's class to be very informative and experiential. 

Welcome to Of Love Healing and Hypnosis

Experienced in the Healing Arts, I offer insight and intuitive care to my clients. It is my desire to facilitate healing and enlightenment through Love and Light for those in need. 

I am a Light Worker, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Hypnotherapist, Energy Therapist and Certified Angel Card Reader.

Modalities utilized in my services include:

Angel Card ReadingsAngelic Guidance, Earth Based Transpersonal Healing, Hypnotherapy, Pranic Healing, Reiki, Reconnective Healing,  The Reconnection, & Spirtiual Regression Therapy. I offer in person and distance sessions.


I welcome working together with you on your journey of health, happiness and harmonic balance for Mind Body and Spirit. 

Please contact me with any questions and to set up your own tailored session.

In Light, Amy